Electrical Control Panel Designing
ELECTRONIC QA/QC making sure that the engineering work is done to a high standard is crucial in engineering. This is crucial because even a minor inaccuracy in the caliber of the services offered can result in the loss of lives as well as money. In light of this, numerous governments and organizations that issue quality certifications have published laws and standards that must be followed from the start to the finish of an entire installation process. Quality Control is the practice of upholding such standards during the construction or installation process. Quality Assurance is the term for periodic, thorough maintenance and servicing of such installed or existing systems to ensure that there are no new faults.
Controlling, ensuring, and improving quality in business operations and productivity is the process of quality management. If customers are happy, it's likely that they believe they are getting high-quality goods that are constantly being updated to keep up with the times. The Electrical QA QC Certification programmes from MIT are made to give you the abilities and information required to improve your quality control procedures and your influence within your company. Each course from MIT is taught by highly skilled instructors who are experts in their fields and bring a wealth of knowledge and real-world experience to the classroom. In electrical systems, the power supply varies greatly depending on the load consumption and for
- Different types of panels
- Basic components to be installed in a panel.
- Wiring details of panel.
- Basics of Relays, Contactor, MCB, MCCB, ELCB, ACB, SDF etc.
- Designing of control circuits using Contactors, Relays, and Timersetc.
- DOL, Star Delta Starter designing for 3 phase motors with specification.
- Practical wiring session on different controls.
- Specification and physical dimension of components.
- Earthling and Cabling of Panels- standard procedures.
- P&I diagram preparation.
- Basic Terminology Associated with Motors and Variable Speed Drives
- Type of Motors, Construction and its Operating Principle
- Basic Principle of Starters and Variable Speed Drives
- Methods of Starting of Motors
- Main Functions of Starters and Variable Speed Drives
- Different Types of Drives- Variable Frequency and Variable Voltage Drives.
- Different Control Modes of VFDs
- Discrete and Continuous Control Schemes.
- Effect of Long Distance Cables On VFDs
- Different Types of Braking
- Selection of VFDs Based on Application
- Hands on Experience on Integrated System
- Servo Motor and Stepper Motor Control Interfacing Of ADC
- Different Type of Sensors.
- DEVOLOPMENT TOOL FOR MCS-8051 –KEIL