ASNDT LEVEL –I/ II / III
In accordance with the standards (recommended practise SNT-TC-1A) of the American Society of Nondestructive Testing, MIT offers regular and specialised NDT Level I and II training courses. Additionally, we provide training courses in welding inspection.
For clients with specific needs or corporate requirements, our institute can also create customised training programmes. To talk about a programme that will work for you, kindly get in touch with us.
Element understands the value of employing highly skilled technical personnel to supervise our non-destructive testing procedures. We abide by distinctly laid out certification systems that were created to ensure the highest standards of expertise on the part of our staff.
Within Element, we run two internal NDT training facilities with a focus on imparting knowledge of non-destructive testing in accordance with ASNT and PCN systems approval for level 3.
We provide non-destructive testing training in the following areas:
- Practical testing
- System tests and calibration of testing equipment
- Selection and implementation of testing methods
- Development and implementation of suitable testing methods
- Preparation of guidance documentation for testing processes
- Training of testing personnel
- Third party certification of testing personnel
- Technical advice and level III support
- Tailor made testing systems
- Non-destructive testing for defense