Oracle Primavera P6
Overview of Primavera P6 Training
Project management software, such as Primavera P6 Training, is made to handle complex, large-scale projects with many different aspects. It can also be used to manage an infinite number of activities, resources, and plans. Using the three components of project management—schedule, resources, and costs—this course guides you through the creation and tracking of an entire project from start to finish.
Outline of Primavera
- Creating projects, Scheduling and updating the primavera p6 course projects
- Creating a project plan
- Planning and monitoring progress without resources Scheduling with resources, cost loading and controlling
- Starting up and Navigation
- Creating a new project
- Using Organized Breakdown structure, Enterprise Project Structure and activities
- Adding activities, Organizing under WBS and assigning OBS to Enterprise project structure
- Creating calendar, assigning calendar for various projects, various calendar types and editing Calendars.
- • Adding relationships and constraints
- Explaining relationship types and assigning that to allActivities
- Activity network view and formatting the display
- Creating resources, Assigning resources to the activities and
- Adding resources and budgeted units, calculate
- The cost of project and layouts
Planning and Control using Primavera P6 Training
What should follow before loading resources?
- Explaining build in filters and user type filters and how to look 3months look ahead schedule.
- Creating primavera reports and on screen reports Creating batches for daily report.
- Creating and adding activity codes, assigning roles and removing roles assigning a resource to an activity with and without role.